Minecraft Bee Cookies
When creating sugar cookies, it is first important to freeze your dough. It makes it easier to stack, and they are easier to shape. Though it makes it harder to cut, it is worth it in the end. If you want the food to be clean, you have to wash your hands before baking. It’s also a good idea to wash your appliances or anything else you use while making the food.
- Making the sugar cookie dough
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks